Islam just isn’t only the faith of peace however as well as the religion of ease Shari’ah has given Muslims substitute decisions to the commitments all through troubles like after they’re supporting a physical issue, in a hurry, or running low on schedule for Salah. During journeys, at work, or in your favorite sports activities, we’re all typically required to wear socks as a part of the attire.
Furthermore, with the altering work atmosphere and multicultural intercommunication in a number of settings, putting the feet inside the basin for ablution (wudhu) may very well be not easy, and putting these wet feet once more into sneakers or socks could be uncomfortable. This is the place the concept of khuff (ablution socks) arises.
Muslims would possibly pray in their sneakers, sandals, leather-based, and non-leather socks, and carry out ablution (wudhu) by wiping over the top of them as an alternative of washing the feet. They may additionally wipe over headgear that is troublesome to remove, whether or not for males or females. Travelers would possibly wipe over footwear for 3 full days and residents for one full day.
Footwear for wiping must be thick, although some students allowed wiping over skinny footwear. When the concession of wiping is invalidated by the thought of one of its conditions, purification must be renewed and the footwear put on in a state of cleaning for the concession to be valid once more.
Traditionally, the Prophet SAW and his sahaba (RAA) used leather-based socks to meet the needs of masah (wiping over feet). However, with closed sneakers and the shortage of performance all through the warm seasons, we decided to redesign the normal khuff by remaining Shari’ah-compliant however changing the materials, and that is what we did, alhamdulillah.
The Ablution Socks (wudhu) should be 100% Shari’ah-compliant, waterproof, and breathable leather-based or non-leather socks for ablution (wudhu).
So, what’s Masah?
Masah is the act of wiping the feet with moist palms to cleanse them as an alternative choice to pouring water all over them.
Today we will present the appropriate definition, the proper Islamic methodology of performing Masah over The ablution Socks, the actions which make it wrong, and the Shari’ah-compliance of the socks.
Follow the subsequent stages and save yourself from the battle of taking off prayer socks while performing ablution.
- Make ablution as soon as without The Ablution (wudhu) Socks. After the ablution, chances are you’ll put on the socks and comply with the following steps for the next time you need to make wudu.
- Wet your hands with water.
- Starting from the upper surface of the toes to the ankles, move the hand alongside the khuff (socks for ablution)
- Use the right hand and left hand for the right sock and left sock respectively.
Actions that may revoke the Masah:
Under the following circumstances, the Masah turns invalidated.
- Any actions that revoke wudhu.
- Removing each and even one of the socks.
- Water entering into the khuff and wetting more than half the toes.
- State of ghusl.
- Expiry of the legit period for carrying the khuff (Traveller: 72 hours, Resident: 24 hours).
Socks are regarded as Khuffayn in the event that they’re:
- Prevent water from passing through them with ease. The Ablution Socks need to be 100% waterproof and fulfill this case.
- Durable enough to be worn for about three-miles without sneakers without tearing.
- Stay above the ankles without being tied.
We hope that today’s article has helped clarify the idea of masah and the khuff (leather socks).
For More Interesting Articles, Click Here.